Announcement: Congratulations to the 9 finalists of our #IPAwards! In these challenging times, these Singapore enterprises sought to emerge stronger with their IP by being forward-looking, resilient and adaptable. Look out for the announcement of our award winners at #IPWeek2021 during the award ceremony.
#intellectualproperty #intangibleassets #EmergingStrongerWithIP
Presenting our 9 Award finalists, in alphabetical order:
Once again, congratulations to our Award finalists!
Now in its ninth edition, the WIPO-IPOS IP for Innovation Awards celebrates Singapore enterprises who have achieved outstanding growth through the successful use of intellectual property (IP). Since its inception in 2013, a total of 36 organisations have been conferred this pre-eminent accolade.
This year, we seek champions who have emerged stronger with their IP and inspire others through being forward-looking, resilient and adaptable in challenging times. If you have leveraged the effective use of IP to innovate, transform and grow your business, nominate your organisation and get the recognition you deserve as an IP champion.
To find out more information, email:
Rachel Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
Yang Shuyi (Shuyi_yang_from.email@example.com)
Enter the Awards and
- Gain recognition for your IP-driven efforts
- Benchmark against others in the industry
- Connect with like-minded individuals/organisations that drive innovation and business growth through IP
- WIPO-IPOS IP for Innovation Awards 2021 Winner Trophy and Certificate
- Invitation to WIPO-IPOS IP for Innovation Awards ceremony at IP Week @SG 2021 on 24 August
- Aspirational awards video of top three winners, presented to more than 5,000 global attendees from over 45 countries
[Prizes will be presented by our Guest of Honour at the Awards Ceremony. As per previous years, there will be profiling opportunities on IPOS and IPOS International's channels as well as potential media interest to feature your innovation story.]
- Business entity with at least 30% Singapore shareholdings OR
- Business entity with HQ in Singapore
- Mr Clarence Tan, Founder & Director, Origgin Pte Ltd
- Dr Eric Gan, Associate Professor (Intellectual Property & Innovation Management), Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Mr Mark Lim, Director, Hearings & Mediation Group & Chief Legal Counsel, Intellectual Property Office of Singapore
- Mr Winston Chan, Group Managing Partner, FT Consulting and IPOS International Board Member
- Dr Sze Tiam Lin, Head, Innovation and Technology, IPI Singapore
HALL OF FAME
For a list of our past IP champions, please visit https://iposinternational.com/events/wipo-ipos-ip-for-innovation-awards/.
The Awards are jointly organised by the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the IP agency of the United Nations.
All entries will be acknowledged via email within three working days of submission. Successful award finalists will be notified of their progression to the final round with the judges by email and/or telephone in mid-July.